skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Trap Range Information
- Sunday mornings starting at 9:00 am.
- Thursday evenings, 5:30 PM until 30 minutes before sunset. (mid May – Sept. only)
- Member cost is $3.50 per 25 shot round.
- Nonmember cost is $4.00 per 25 shot round.
- Shotguns for rent – $3 per round.
- Check out our Trap 101 Video here to learn about shooting trap at the Cumberland Beagle Club.
- Beginner shooters are encouraged to stop by and talk to the range officers first. Range officers are always willing to answer any questions you may have and assist you in getting started. Safety and fun are our top priorities.
- Not all Sundays are available for beginners.
- CBC offers beginner lessons for trap shooters on Thursday nights. All new trap shooters are encouraged to take these lessons that will teach you basic trap mechanics and rules.
- If you are interested in learning how to shoot trap, stop by and start having fun.
- Shotguns of 12 gauge or less can be used.
- Weapons with excessively short barrels are not permitted.
- Shot size is low brass of #7, 7.5 or 8’s can be used.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn on the shooting line at all times.
- Muzzles must be pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- Shotguns are only loaded when the shooter is at the shooting line. At all other times it is unloaded either cased or in the gun racks.
- The range officer has the authority to determine who can shoot what at all times.
- It is the responsibility of all shooters to recognize that all shooting sports are inherently dangerous and safety is the primary consideration at all times.