skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The Lower Range has 20 shooting ports.
- There are turning target stands at 25 yards and static target stands at 50 yards.
- Pistol only with the metal target frames.
- Rifle and Shotgun (slug only) can be used with the wooden frames only.
Middle Range (Handguns only)
- The Middle Range is for handguns only and provides the ability to shoot at various distances.
- Great range for new handgun shooters that require closer distances to target.
- The Upper Range has 10 shooting positions at both 50 and 100 yards.
- 50/100 yards – Rifle, muzzleloader/black powder, and shotgun (slug) only, no handguns allowed.
- Rifle shooting is to be done from a seated bench rest position only.